I've uploaded a pdf to this post through Scribd. You should be able to click the bottom right button to go to the next page.
If you would like to print the itinerary, please click on the "Itinerary 6.28.11" link below. You will be sent to www.scribd.com and can print from that screen. The print button is located on the right bar and looks like this:
You'll choose "Download and Print" and open using a program like Adobe Reader. I know. I know. It's kind of fancy :), but call Cindy if you questions!
Itinerary 6.28.11
We would like to have a morning Zumba Free For All. To make this easier, I have attached a youtube link or you can watch the video below showing some of the basic steps.
We are hoping some have done some Zumba before and would be willing to be the "lovely assistants" in the front. We can work on what of the steps we do when, but it would REALLY help anyone out there would like to volunteer. I do have music I would be more than happy to email out to anyone interested in helping with a song. And yes, I own this song on my ipod <blush>.
I was thinking if we could get a few people willing to each put together one song, we would have enough to work up an appetite for Mackley Madness!

No comments:
Post a Comment